Our Three Bedroom Penthouse Apartment (with Double Bed and Two Single Beds/One King Bed) accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street features:
- 360 degree views of Melbourne city
- extra large and spacious living area with separate lounge and dining room
- located on the top floors of the hotel (Level 16 and 17)
- queen bed in master and second bedroom. Third bedroom has the option of king bed or two single beds
- fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove top, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cutlery and crockery.
- tea and coffee making facilities
- individual laundry with washing machine and dryer
- iron and ironing board.
- windows in bedroom can be opened for fresh air
- natural light in living area via floor-to-ceiling windows
- balcony off living area
- two bathrooms, one with shower over bath, the other with freestanding shower.
- additional toilet
- digital alarm clock
- CD player
- flat screen TV with all free to air digital channels as well as Fox Sports 1, 2 & 3, Fox 8, Sky News
- mini bar
- individual climate control air conditioning
- dining room table perfect for small meetings
- in-room safe for valuables
- work desk with lamp
- room service menu available from Terra Rosa restaurant (See hotel reception for details)
- in-room movies available (at additional cost)
- broadband access available (at additional cost)
- pantry/grocery service available on request (at additional cost)
|Our Three Bedroom Penthouse Apartment can accommodate up to six adults. An additional one adult or child can be accommodated at an additional cost. Additional bedding (rollaway bed) is available at $50 per night. Infants cots are also available at $5 per night.|
Three Bedroom Apartment size: 165 square metres.
|For more information on our Three Bedroom Penthouse Apartments, please contact Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street » |